Teamsters Local 222 announces up to twenty scholarships totaling $25,000
To be awarded to children of active teamster members for the college academic year 2022-2023
2021-2022 high school graduates are eligible
We are able to award up to twenty scholarships this year due to successful fundraising through the annual Golf Tournament
- Be the son or daughter of an active and/or disabled Teamster Local 222 member who is in “good standing” in Teamsters Local 222 as defined in Article X, Section 5 of the International Constitution
- Be in his/her last year of high school and may not apply if he/she has already graduated high school
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Be among the top twenty applicants, ranked by GPA and SAT (or ACT) scores
- Plan to attend an accredited college or university
These scholarship awards can be used towards tuition and/or book fees.
Checks will be written directly to the school.
The deadline is by end of business on March 31, 2022. To be considered application must be received by this date.