WILL BE AWARDED TO CHILDREN OF ACTIVE TEAMSTER MEMBERS FOR THE COLLEGE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018
2016-2017 HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES ELIGIBLE
We are able to award twenty scholarships this year due to
successful fundraising through the annual Golf Tournament
- Be the son or daughter of an active and/or disabled Teamsters Local 222 member who has at least twelve months of consecutive membership prior to the application deadline of MARCH 31, 2017.
- Be in his/her last year of high school and may not apply if he/she has already graduated from high school.
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Be among the top twenty applicants, ranked by GPA and SAT (or ACT) scores.
- Plan to attend an accredited college or university.
These scholarship awards can be used towards tuition and/or book fees. Checks
will be written to the school.
CONTACT THE LOCAL UNION FOR AN APPLICATION:
801-972- 1898 or 800-824- 4352 or in person at:
2641 South 3270 West, Salt Lake City, Utah 84119
THE DEADLINE IS STRICTLY MARCH 31, 2017.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THAT DATE.